Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Friday, August 10, 2007

My Procrastination Knows No Bounds


It’s amazing how long I let things go. All tied to what I consider my deep-seated fear of success/fear of failure.

There was the 50th anniversary gift I didn’t send for two years (just packed it up and sent it before I had Ian earlier this summer). Then there was the baby gift I had for over a year so it was too late to send it.

And now the coup de grace: I finally mailed off my hair to donate it today. I had it cut on December 30, 2006. How’s that for putting something off? Thank goodness it doesn’t go bad.

In my defense, my hair stylist tells me he knows of someone who still hasn’t mailed their hair in after year. Of course, it would help if he did the mailing as a lot of salons do, but alas, that’s not my salon’s bag, baby.

If you’ve been thinking about donating your hair but, like me, really can’t manage to grow the 10 extra inches Locks of Love requires, do what I did and go through Pantene’s Beautiful Lengths program. It only requires 8 inches and they send you a nice little package to get you started.

Just don’t wait 8 months to send it in.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    LOL. I had no idea you still had your hair at home. That is too funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home