Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Metamorphosis


It occurred to me recently that I never did share the semi-final results of operation nursery. I say ‘semi’ because since we wound up having a boy (a super-cutie named Ian born on June 27 at 2:03 p.m., weighing in at 8 pounds on the dot and measuring 21 inches long), Rick is dead set on repainting the room. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes. (Breath holding is not recommended.)

But in the meantime, in the interest of accentuating the positive, check out these before and after pix of the nursery. I’m pretty pleased with the results, and if you ask me, I don’t think the room needs to be painted. Just because there’s pink in there doesn’t mean we couldn’t use a bedding set that would masculine it up. It’s not going to turn Ian gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Besides, I worked long and hard on the paint job for my office and as you can see by the before pix, I never did get to enjoy it.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    Looks great mama! I can't wait to see it in person. Hope you guys are doing well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home