Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Friday, October 05, 2007

What A Bright Idea


After reading my entry about her kick-ass first birthday party, my friend Kristen provided a link to the recipe she used to make the adorable Flip Flop Cookies.

It was on BrightIdeas.com, the M&M's web site. You can sign up to receive their newsletters full of fun things that generally involve some type of Mars product.

I've been getting them for a couple of years now and while I've never actually made anything from the site yet, I have seen plenty of cute ideas. Including a NASCAR-inspired cake for little race fans and a fun Halloween idea that I went so far as to buy the ingredients for but somehow became too busy to make last year.

Who knows? Maybe this will be my year.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger suzi said…

    checked it out and love the site
    thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home