Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Small Victories

This week, I didn’t get a whole lot done because I had so much going on in the evenings, I wasn't home that much. That’s my story, anyway. But I did make some more progress on cleaning out my office and some other things, so I’ll go ahead and list them all here.

• finished going through my filing cabinet
• went through the 3-drawer cabinet Rick got to ‘organize’ my stuff a few months ago
• did all our laundry
• actually made dinner three nights in a row and we even ate at the table after Rick cleaned the kitchen
• tried a few new recipes, including a sauce for sweet potatoes that was part of this Orange Sweet Potatoes recipe and Garlic Dill New Potatoes, though I just used regular potatoes – yummy!

That’s it. Looking forward to making a few more accomplishments this week, though it’s another full one. Good luck to you and your endeavors.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    It sounds like you got more done than I did last week...& I haven't even started my new job! Thanks for posting the potato recipes. I can't wait to try them! Andy keeps telling me when I go back to work he's going to "share" the chores with me...we'll see! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home