Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Boo-Hoo


Well, here it is, Halloween 2007, and the only decoration I have out is a towel in the bathroom. Pathetic, especially since I made a vow to myself that I would get it all out around the first of the month after waiting until a week before the blessed event last year. I have a couple of boxes worth of stuff in the basement but no will to get it up, so to speak.

I got some new stuff at Illuminations, but didn't want to unpack it until I found out whether or not they would give me some sort of price adjustment since what I got went 75% off the day it arrived. There seemed to be some sort of message on the machine from them today but couldn't understand it and don't see any credits on my bill.

Anyway, I can only hope things will go better next year. But what I lacked in decorating I made up for (sort of) in treats, so I'll share those recipes for you to enjoy in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home