Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Sad For Me, Happy For You


But mostly, sad for me. Got an email from Illuminations today – they've reduced prices on their Halloween wares up to 75%. So if you haven't already ordered and you want to, you can get even more for your money.

Some of us, not so lucky. I'm not even sure why they'd send such an email to someone who has already purchased a few items because it just gets under my skin. I knew I should have waited and I was going to hold out, but last year I waited and waited, and never got the prices I wanted. *sigh*

Anyway, better luck next year.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    I do love that haunted mansion set. I feel like I've been blowing money lately, though. Maybe next year I'll get it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home