Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Scary Savings At Illuminations


I love decorating for Halloween, though you wouldn't know it by looking around our house. I had big plans to get our Halloween goodies on display the first weekend of October, but it didn't happen. Surprisingly, our house is a mess right now.

Not all of it is completely my fault. We got new furniture, so all the stuff that was shoved into our former, cavernous end and coffee tables is now on our dining room table, a popular area for Halloween decorations. And our new end table hasn't arrived yet, so that precious real estate is not currently available, either.

Suffice it to say, I was planning to dazzle you with all the ghoulishly cool stuff I've collected over the years, a lot of it from my favorite Halloween decorating haunt, Illuminations. Then I was going to tell you about their sale.

But I guess I'll just get to the good stuff. Right now, they're offering 25% off their Halloween stuff and giving $15 off orders of $60 or more pre tax and shipping, which isn't hard to do, when you use the code 999201332. (Hopefully, that code isn't of the single use persuasion. If so, my apologies.)

One of my favorite items is my tea light haunted mansion. They don't carry the exact same one any more, but they do have equally enchanting haunted village pieces. Plus, there are tons of neat candles and candle holders. So check it out. The $15 discount ends October 28, but you'll want to order soon so you can use it this season. Happy shopping!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger suzi said…

    thanks for the info, I will check them out at the now 75% off rate - yea!
    I did put halloween stuff up this year, more than I have in the past.
    I love looking at my light up mummy hands with the "beware" sign it is holding over my mantle.
    You would approve.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home