Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Do a Little Crock-Pot Cookin'


Thanks to Working Moms Against Guilt's Friday Finds, I found out about A Year of CrockPotting. While the project itself is over, the blog is still there, with all 365 days of fabulous recipes. Plus, Stephanie, the author with a self-described "unnatural obsession" with her crockpot, will continue to update the site about once a week. It could be just what you're looking for to help make your life easier in the new year.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger ShannanB said…

    I love that site. I got a crockpot for X mas and have been in love with using it!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the site too! I just got a crockpot and I'm psyched to start using it.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    I need this site because I love my crockpot and am always looking for new recipes. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home