Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A New Thanksgiving Tradition


My gal pal group, the Glojags, just had our annual Thanksgiving meeting last Tuesday. My friend, Sarah, hosts this event every year and made her usual delicious crock pot turkey breast. (I must ask for this recipe again - every time I have it I swear I'm going to make it on a regular basis it is so darned good, but alas, it has yet to happen.)

She also made one of the yummiest dips I've ever had in my life called Pumpkin Fluff Dip, and I don't generally like pumpkin stuff (except for pumpkin curry soup, pumpkin bread my friend Kristen makes, and the crustless pumpkin pie from Weight Watchers...hmm, maybe I do like pumpkin.). Anyway, this stuff was so fantastic, I couldn't stop eating it. And I ate so much of it, I couldn't even have dessert, which is saying something.

I guess you could say anything with "fluff" in the title is going to be good. And even though it's not made with actual marshmallow fluff, it does have a container of whipped topping in it, which is right up there with cream cheese as a wonder ingredient.

I'm going to bring it to my in-laws on Thursday. I suggest you do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home