Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Feeling Motivated?


If you're off to a rousing Spring Cleaning start, maybe you'd like to take your motivation to the next level by getting organized. If you want some inspiration, iVillage can get you going with some Organizing Tips for the Overwhelmed.

You can even sign up for the iGet Organized Community Challenge. In just four weeks, you'll learn how to organize and simplify.

I actually signed up for this challenge back in '02. Back then, it was 6 weeks long. I made it through the first three and if you can believe it, I still have the other 3 emails in my inbox waiting to be tackled. No lie. Here's hoping you're a little more focused than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home