Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

An Interesting Phenomenon

Something strange happens almost every time I go a-looking for something. Of course, I look in multiple locations, but there are some singular locations I’ll look in multiple times.

I can’t explain it, but almost every time, I’ll find what I’m looking for in one of those spots that I’ve already checked.

Take my camera, for instance. I looked in my office/future nursery probably three times. For some reason, on the fourth time, there it was, right in front of my face. I’m pretty sure someone from the great beyond is fucking with me. But at least they generally give me my stuff back.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    That happens to me more times than I would like to admit!

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger meauxjeaux said…

    It just happened to me again. I'd lost the receipt for the new glider I bought at Walmart even though I could swear I put it in the zippered compartment of my purse. I checked there several times and didn't see it. Somehow, it was there this morning. Creepy...

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    I hate to tell you that the older you get, the worse it gets! Just thought I'd brighten your day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home