Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Accentuating the Positive


Okay, so I'm going to try and recapture my positive attitude and focus on the progress we're making. Rick and Jim got up all the wall cabinets today, including all the crown molding, most of the side panels and one of the under cabinet moldings.

They look pretty darned good. So tomorrow morning, we're going appliance shopping before the boys get back to cabinet building. Wish us luck on both counts.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger divaqueen said…

    Again, I applaud you guys for doing this yourselves (& Jim)! I woudln't even begin to try to do anything like that! It will be awesome! Keep up the positive spirit!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just think how much you'll enjoy your gorgeous new kitchen! This has been a good learning experience for me - I had this crazy thought that I'd just go buy some cabinets at IKEA and slap them on the walls in a couple days. Good to know that was a pipe dream....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home