Taking the House by Storm

The trials and tribulations of the average gal trying to navigate through life, love and the pursuit of domestic bliss.

Friday, November 06, 2009

Whoops – I'm a Moron

No surprise there. But I was wrong about getting dumped from Working Moms Against Guilt's blogroll – turns out I was never on it (insert nervous chuckle here). I'm listed as one of their friends (and hopefully I'll stay there if they forgive my dopiness). I kind of thought that's where I was, but didn't see that list on the right. Turns out it's on the left. Whoops. That's what I get for keeping up with the blog via FeedBlitz – no longer familiar with the layout.

But all things considered, I'm kind of glad I thought I got the boot because, if all goes well, it'll have lit a fire under my butt to get off it and get this blog going.

Thanks again, WMAG, for all your support. Even if I am a moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home